Please see flower and plant care advice below, for when you take your purchase home. With knowledgable staff, we also give free advice for all of our customers in-store or over the phone at any time.
Bouquets in water
- Take the bouquets out of the water and cellophane
- Trim the stems by 3cm at an angle
- Put in a vase with fresh water along with the flower food
- Keep away from heat and draughts
- Cut the stems again and change the water after 2 days
As with the above instructions. A hand-tied bouquet has been specifically designed to be placed straight into a vase.
- Top up the container with water daily
- Place flowers in a cool location away from draughts, direct heat or sunlight
- Please note candle arrangements are for decoration only
Lily pollen may stain. Carefully remove stamens from any newly opened blooms and avoid direct contact.
Planted Bowl/Foliage/Tropical Plants
- Place in a room that recieves a good amount of natural light
- Keep in a fairly warm room
- Keep soil moist but do not overwater
- Mist leaves once a week during Spring & Summer
- Feed once every two weeks in Spring & Summer
- Remove damaged/faded leaves and blooms as they fade
- Do not place in direct sunlight
Cacti & Succulent Care
- Apply enough water so it runs out of the drainage holes
- Water only the surrounding soil rather than the plant itself
- Avoid leaving any water on leaves
- Empty the drainage saucer so the plant doesn’t sit in water
- About 95 percent of houseplants need the soil to dry out almost completely before you next water
- If succulents are planted in a bowl with no drainage, water every two weeks
Succulents experience strongest growth during spring and summer and may need a cacti or succulent feed once every 2/3 weeks.
- Mist or bathe once a week during Spring and Summer. And once or twice every month during Autumn and Winter.
- To bathe your Air plant, fill a bowl or sink with warm water and let the plant bathe for a minimum of 20 minutes.
Please note the above care instructions are our recommendations and only to be used as a guide.