We are looking for someone to work flexible hours, a minimum of 10 - 15 hours a week (more in busy periods). You will have the opportunity to train and work in a lovely environment and will receive discount on flowers and plants.
We are looking for someone:
- Friendly and attentive to customers
- Has a can-do attitude
- Administrative skills (emails, telephone)
- Willing to learn and train
- Holds a driving licence (desirable)
- Floristry skills desirable
- Knowledge of flowers and plants is desirable
Responsibilities will include:
- Admin duties (phone and email)
- Customer service
If you are interested in joining us, please email us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th August 2018.
Interviews are to take place week beginning 20th August 2018.